- Hardy, Paige and Del Rio… WWE superstars’ most embarrassing and badly times arrests
- TNA Star Jeff Hardy — My Drug War Is Almost Over
- SOMA PILL: Healing Experiences- For Everyone, All The Time
Discharge in women: an effective solution to the problem. Gynecology
For some reason, many women, despite such pronounced symptoms, do not understand the essence of the issue, make a diagnosis for themselves, as a rule, considering that it is a thrush. But after thrush there is a completely different symptom. Discharge in this case is also abundant, but white and cheesy (hence the name of the disease) and do not smell like rotten fish. As a result, women themselves prescribe treatment and for a long time struggle with a non-existent ailment, while the vaginal environment worsens even more and dysbiosis increases, which, while progressing, can cause unpleasant consequences:
● increased risk of infection with sexually transmitted infections;
Hardy, Paige and Del Rio… WWE superstars’ most embarrassing and badly times arrests
● the probability of complications after various gynecological operations increases;
TNA Star Jeff Hardy — My Drug War Is Almost Over
● endometritis (after abortion, cesarean section, childbirth);
● abnormal uterine bleeding;
● spontaneous abortions, late miscarriages, premature delivery in pregnant women;
SOMA PILL: Healing Experiences- For Everyone, All The Time
● intrauterine infection and, as a result, intrauterine growth retardation, birth of a baby with a body weight below normal.
What to do?
Not every woman, due to her workload and other reasons, can visit a gynecologist, but before she can prescribe any medicine herself, you should at least understand the problem. Find out what happened, you can pass a simple test, the result of which you can already understand the cause of your “female” problem If the test shows that you may have some disease of the female genital, you need to consult a doctor to clarify diagnosis and pass smears on the flora. Only after the tests are ready, it will be possible to judge the final diagnosis.
Sometimes even simple smear-taking does not work and one has to resort to carrying out PCR (DNA diagnostics), which makes it possible to detect even a small amount of the pathogen. If the doctor has prescribed such a procedure, be sure to go through it. By identifying the pathogen, you can cure the disease as quickly as possible.